Monday 28 February 2011


Valentines Day...
I know this is a late post and some people have certain opinions on valentines but this is mine.

Yes, it is too commercialized and you shouldn't need a day to show each other how much you love one another, this can be done any and every day of the year! However, for me, valentines is a pretty big thing! I am obsessed with hearts..I don't know anyone quite like it...most of my birthday presents I get off people are all heart related..the valentines before this, Liam even opened loads of haribo packets, took out all the hearts and put them into a big bag for me! :) It was so lovely :) I also LOVE me to you bears, especially ones with hearts on them! So, for me, to see heart balloons everywhere, just all that makes me smile enough! <3

The valentines just gone, was mine and Liam's second one together :) I went to Manchester for the weekend before and the day of so felt like we were doing something for it just doing that!

Liam is a huge Tottenham Hotspur fan and he has really got me into it! I have to admit, I am a pretty big supporter now, but love it! :) Two summers ago we went to see them play in London for the first time together :) Now, any chance we get to go and see away games, we do. We booked to see them play Sunderland on Saturday 12th February and had a lovely day trip out.

Spurs shirt I bought with official signings for Liam's 21st :)


It was a 3hour journey each way on the megabus, but it was so nice just to relax together, see new places, and for Spurs to win their game!! The atmosphere was amazing, and I would love to go again!

On the Sunday we just lazed about, we wanted the weekend to be totally relaxed! The Monday Liam had to be in uni, but at lunchtime when he came back to see me, we gave presents - (last year we decided not to do any, even though Liam spoilt me! and this year, we weren't going to, but then thought we'd do a little something...again, he spent too much!-not that i'm complaining :)

Me to you bear that says hugs and kisses with a HEART!! :) x


N'aww :) xx

Perfect card for me! heart shaped :) xx
These were the prezzies I bought him :) Totally Perfect Boxers :) and socks to match!

In the evening, we went for a Nando's meal, was so yummy!! and had a night to ourselves. Had such a great weekend with some quality alone time..I felt such a spoilt girlie :) x


Gina x

1 comment:

  1. You lucky girl! I LOVE the me to you bear its so cute, (and the spurs shirt!) :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one and will try to reply back as soon as possible xx