Sunday 13 November 2011

My Christmas Wishlist

As I have been looking through loads of websites for people's Christmas presents, I have come across a few things that I would like! As I saw the Coca Cola advert whilst watching X factor last night, I thought it's no longer too early to do this post!! So...If anyone is feeling really nice........ well, here goes :)

H&M Polo-neck jumper £14.99



Cable Knit Hooded Tunic £24.99 - although the link is to the navy one, I sooo love it in burgundy!


As I've seen on lots of blogs...I quite fancy trying a tangle teezer which can be found here



I am loving Models Own Nail Polish at the mo, and as I couldn't take advantage of the 50% off sale they had due to my shopping ban..I am hoping to get some of these in my stocking this Christmas! If not, I am definitely buying once my spending ban has ended! I am in love with the Glitter Collection and Autumn/Winter Collection :)


This one I may have to get myself due to the cost...

Urban Decay 'Naked' eyeshadow palette - around £30 





I will add more to this post as Christmas gets closer :) 

Gina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one and will try to reply back as soon as possible xx