Saturday 12 November 2011

Who loves a discount?!

This bit doesn't follow straight on from the title but you'll get the jist! I had a wisdom tooth out yesterday and as the dentist said, tomorrow I might I look like I've been in a fight with Mike Tyson!...I do! Although the process didn't actually hurt, obviously the injections to numb it did and once it had worn off it did, as was not as simple a procedure as they first thought it might be :(

In the mean time, in between popping what feels like about 100 tablets a day I have been looking for presents for Liam, friends and family for christmas! 
I will put up a little wishlist of what I have found and am lusting over in another post in case anyone was feeling really nice and wanted to buy me anything! Haha.

Whilst looking, I came across one particular website..I know lots of different ones are advertised but I had heard good things about this particular one and I urge you to use it! 



There are simple instructions:
1. Create an account
2. Think of a present you want to buy someone or yourself
3. Log on to topcashback.co.uk and type the website you want to buy from onto their website search.
4. If they offer discounts / cashback/ vouchers for that website, the details will appear on screen
5. Click on the website through topcashback to start earning rewards!
6. You can take the money out of your account at ANY time, even if you only have 10p in there!

As soon as you have claimed £10 back, I will get a reward for referring you...and you can do the same with others! :) so please visit the website using my own link here

Thank youu to anyone who does! and Happy saving! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one and will try to reply back as soon as possible xx