Tuesday 8 November 2011

Winter is here! OOTD x

I have to say that in the past few days winter has definitely hit! It was only on bonfire night we were saying that it was pretty warm compared to what we remember it being like in November.....I mean I had a Mr. Whippy icecream at the fireworks...who would do that on a standard November evening?!!

The next day however, it was freezing! Luckily I didn't have to work or anything so I wrapped up warm in my cosy clothes and stayed in!

Here is my OOTD post....for some reason it went really blurry on the whole outfit so I have done a close up too! 

...Don't think Liam was too keen on the pink wardrobe I planted in his room! hehe :)
Baggy Jumper from USC £19.99, and SoulCal joggers from Republic £5 (both in the sale!) I love this outfit as it is soooo cosy and wear these joggers all the time with this cold weather!



Do you have a favourite 'cosy' / staying in outfit? xx

2 comments:

  1. Awww I love this outfit, so cosy and cuddly hehe!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe me toooooo! :) want some more for christmas! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one and will try to reply back as soon as possible xx