Saturday 21 January 2012

Cute Blog Award ♥

I was awarded the Cute Blog Award from Rachel over at Life of a Sweetaholic a while ago, so thank you very much! :)

 
For this award you:
 
1. Link back to the person who awarded you. - Done
2. Answer the award questions. See below
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet. See below
4. Award as many blogs as you think worthy of this award. See below
5. Make sure to let these you gave this award to know that you awarded them. 

The Award Questions:
 
1. What is your go to make-up brand?
I love Clinique as it's all I've ever used, but being a student find it so expensive so I use L'oreal and 17 products when I can't afford Clinique! I remember being told once the most important thing is to use a good foundation so I try to use Clinique as much as I can.

2. What was your favourite fashion trend of 2011?
I loved the block colour chunky knit items of clothing. I was lucky enough to get a couple for Christmas which I love and keep me so warm!

3. What is your favourite dessert?
This is a toughie as I LOVE loads of desserts..as I can't pick one I would have to say icecream, strawberry pavlova, or strawberry cheesecake mmm :)

4. Favourite colour?
Coral
 
5. What is your middle name?
Louise
 
6. What's the last song you listened to?
One Direction - One thing....I don't care that I'm too old for them I love them and their music!

7. Cats or Dogs?
Dogs 100%

Something about me that you didn't know...
My hair does my head in...unless it has been straightened or I'm going to wear it up I have to wash it every day otherwise it just looks like I've rolled out of bed...

I pass this award on to...
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one and will try to reply back as soon as possible xx