Saturday 25 February 2012

Big Sorry!

Hi everyone, So I know it has been a while since I last posted as I haven't really done much recently and kind of didn't know what to write. Therefore I haven't kept to the Project 365's...oops! But I have now decided to do a 'Weekly In's and Out's' using photos that would have been from my Project 365. These will be posted on a Sunday (as much as possible!) starting tomorrow!

I have quite a bit to catch up on, including a blog giveaway for my blog's birthday earlier on in the month! Have been saving up the pennies to buy you all some goodies to giveaway! More details tomorrow! :)

Am back home for the evening tonight, looking forward to meeting up with some friends and then back to Manchester tomorrow!


Gina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one and will try to reply back as soon as possible xx