Wednesday 8 February 2012

Happy Birthday Blog! x

It is official! It has been a year since I entered the blogging world and created my very own blog!

 Thank you to everyone who has made it what it has been...through this I have made many new friends (both in person and makeup form!!) And I have been so lucky to meet two very special people..I hope to meet many more of you in the near future!

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read my posts, and also commented..old and new followers, this applies to you all! I will be holding a birthday giveaway soon so keep an eye out for that! What else would you like to see on my blog? Either comment below or click on the poll at the sidebar :)

Before that though, I am out tonight on a uni social...(yes I know I don't go to uni anymore!) so am in the process of decorating t-shirts we have bought to go out in..so excited for tonight!

Hope everyone has a lovely evening - kind of gutted I'll be missing One Born though!

Thanks again to everyone, and Happy Birthday Blog! 


Gina xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Happy Blog Birthday sweetie :)
    As you know your blog is one of my favourites and you are one of my favourite people too :) So glad that I got to meet you, all thanks to blogging :)
    Lots of love
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one and will try to reply back as soon as possible xx