Saturday 21 July 2012

NOTD: The Perfect Nude

So this is my first NOTD on the blog..mainly because working on tills at work they always chip :( As I didn't start until 12 today and was ready really early, I found myself turning to my bursting nail varnish bag and chose a colour I love but haven't worn in a while.


This has to be one of my favourite nail polishes and definitely my favourite nude polish. I used to search for so long trying to find a good, long-lasting nude colour that went with any outfit and was 'plain' enough to wear for work and this is it!


Top fingernail - after one coat
Bottom fingernail - after two coats
This is a very affordable nail polish at £2.99 from Boots and the shade is Boots 17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish - Forever.

Have you managed to find any other great nude polishes?

Gina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one and will try to reply back as soon as possible xx