Saturday 28 July 2012

Very late birthday post!

So those of you who know me know how useless I am with getting photos up from my camera onto facebook...in fact, it was my birthday on the 10th June and I have only recently uploaded them..oops!

I had a great birthday, just want to say a very late thank you for all the messages, texts and tweets! I was a very lucky girlie and ended up having two birthdays! I went out the night before with Liam and all our friends for a curry and then for drinks in town and then spent the day of my birthday with Liam and family. 

Sorry for the awful quality but this is what I wore out
Dress - Primark
Wedges - New Look

Friends at the curry house just before going out to drink some more!
Me with my two friends who couldn't come to the meal x
Birthday girl! Dress - Jane Norman

So, onto the pics of presents! I have taken a selection of photos as was a very lucky girlie so didn't want to clog up the page! My mum and dad are treating me to a new lens for my camera which I am hopefully getting on Tuesday..soo excited about that!


 Liam spoilt me and as we'd just joined a gym in Manchester he bought me some Adidas trainers to make sure I carried on with my keep fit! (They obviously had to be pink!) I also got Sims3 on DS from him as I am a Sims geek but my laptop is too slow to run the PC game! I didn't want to do too much of a photo overload but he got me the Twilight Saga boxset and my fave present which I had been hinting at wanting / needing it for a long time... this gorgeous dress! He kept telling me I didn't need anymore clothes, which I don't, but he was obviously feeling lovely!


This can be found in other colours from the funkydivaa website here

I got a lovely surprise in the post from Charlotte from Confessions of a Small Town Girl and Rachel from Life of a Sweetaholic..thank you girlies! And have added in presents off a few other friends..as you can see I was well and truly spoilt! I love how Rachel added in the Yankee candles when I said I wanted to try them a while back...they smell amazing!! And Charlotte, thanks for all the heart things (that aren't pictured as I was wearing them haha!)...you know me too well ;)
Off one of my best friends I got a me2u keyring where the heart splits in half and you each keep half of it..so cute! And a voucher for a pamper day..cannot wait!



Again, sorry this is so late but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate everything!

Gina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one and will try to reply back as soon as possible xx