Monday 22 October 2012

Weekly Ins and Outs..

Hi everyone, hope you've all had a good week!


Ins:
This week, again, there hasn't been much going on apart from uni really where we've been working in the studio. However, I'm still loving it which is great :)


At the weekend I watched the Stand Up To Cancer programme on channel 4. It brought many tears to my eyes and definitely hit a nerve as it is very close to me.. (you can read my posts on this here & here) so obviously anything to do with that means a lot. I cannot wait until a cure is found!

As we are on reading week next week, if I get any spare time in between that and working, I will be setting up an official photography page - eek! I'm really excited but also nervous as don't want people to say my works rubbish or whatever!

Next week I have been asked to do a photography shoot for a friends mum, bit nervous as have never done official team photograph shots for people to buy but should be good. Also, as my friend is nearly due, have organised to do a parent and bump shoot. Again, I've never done one before but it's experience and it's a special time so thought we'd do it :)

One type of shot I would like to get taken from google :)

Towards the end of this week I'm meeting up with my two blogger friends, Rachel and Charlotte, in Sheffield. Should be a great day of shopping, food, and catching up! Can't wait :)

Outs: 
Not been to the gym as much as I should have been... perfect tummy has not got off to a good start.

It seems to be a bad time of month for lots of money going out at the moment...roll on next pay day!

Later on the week I will be holding a giveaway for reaching 100 followers so keep your eyes peeled and there are also a couple of reviews coming up! I'm off to get an early night and get ready for Made in Chelsea. Have a good evening :)


Gina xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one and will try to reply back as soon as possible xx